Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And finally The Wedding

So I kind of neglected to mention the whole reason we went on this trip to California was for Brett and Oxana's wedding. Brett is Cade's oldest brother who got married on Coronado Island on Jan. 16th. We took some pictures on the island before the ceremony. Here is Cade's family (minus the spouses)Here are his siblings. Can you guess which ones are the triplets???

The ceremony was on a boathouse. You can see Cade performing his brotherly duty on the right. The bride and groom looked amazing and the food there was so good. Overall it was a great trip and we are very happy for Brett and Oxana.

6 comments:

Aubrie said...

Road trip with the Booth's = sooo much fun!! We are jealous--next time we want to tag along:)Next time you guys come to St. George you should call us and we can do dinner or something fun together!

Nilsson Family said...

Hey Kim, you look amazing in that black dress, wow!! The wedding did look like fun. I am so glad I have been able to see you lately. Its been way fun, you are so sweet and a great person to be around.

The Wrights said...

I love that first pic of you both! You look hot kim! It was fun spending time with you yesterday!

Kyle and Amy said...

Kim! I agree with Angie You do look AMAZING in that dress! I miss you! and I want to redo my wedding there that is so pretty. Let us know if your ever up this way. Wed love to get together.

jen said...

Hey it's Chapman! So fun to see your fam... haven't seen them forever! Good thing for Facebook so I can peak into your life now thru this crazy blogging world! Like I said before... your wife is a total babe, you lucked out Cade! Keep in touch! xoxo

p.s. Johnny boy says, what is up?! I'm trying to get him to do the Facebook thing, but I think he thinks he's a little too cool or too black for all that! ha ha!

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

Bro, remember when you made fun of me for wearing white pants? I like the sweater vest:) I knew you would come around... lookin sharp.

Miguel