Tuesday, January 27, 2009

California Cont....

So last time I was able to use the internet my camera died so I wasn't able to upload the rest of our trip to California. After we went to my brothers house we then left to go stay with the Booth fam for the rest of the week. We had so much fun. We stayed at this condo at a resort outside of San Diego. It was Cade's parents, nephew, triplet sister and her husband who all crashed there together. Cade and I had to sleep on the hide a bed but we didn't mind. The weather was perfect and it was absolutely beautiful there. Here is the view from our balcony.We went to this beach by San Diego...I think it was called Pacific Beach. There was a Board Walk with lots of shops and restaurants. I could have stayed there forever. I miss the beach so much!

No comments: