Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Summer Happenings

24th of July
For the 24th of July we headed down to Monroe this year. Cade has a lot of family there and was invited to play in the basketball tournament with his Jenkins cousins. It was so weird not going to Panaca but I soon found out that Monroe has all the same festivities that Panace does... BBQ, basketball tournament, parade, races, etc... so I felt a little more at home. Jadyn had a great time. Here she is at the parade with her Monroe frisby.
 Her and I even got to experience our first "Punch Bag". (Pink Lemonade in a bag that you drink with a straw for those of you who don't know). I learned that they drank their milk out of bags instead of cartons at school too. Weird :)

Hunt Family Reunion
July 31, 2011
I was so excited to go to the Hunt reunion this year at the Cleaveland Ranch where my sister Heather lives. We haven't had a Hunt reunion in awhile and I miss them so much. It's so fun to see all my Aunts and Uncles and cousins that I grew up with. I missed Grandma Hunt so much. It was weird not having her there. What a fun time we had though. Thankfully Jadyn still camped well in a tent too (for the 5th time this summer).

Jadyn even got to ride a horse for the very first time
 She loved being outside and getting so much attention. Here she is with Grandma Mathews.
(Ten Months Old)



No comments: