Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Job

So for those of you who don't know, I got another job. It came right in the nick of time. Cade and I really needed something else to help us out. I will still keep my job a the the Nursing Home as a Dietary Tech but will also be traveling twice a month all over the country going to conventions to sell products for Story Tellers Club. I just got home from my trip to Louisville, KY. My friend Lizzy and I are travel partners so we definately have some great laughs together. Hopefully I can post some pics soon. The people there were so proud of their basketball team. Too bad they ended up loosing. Maybe I brought them bad luck. There goes my bracket since I picked them to win :(

The trip was great though, except for the traveling aspect of it. On our way there the airlines lost our luggage so we had to spend the night without any of our stuff, and then on the way home our flight was delayed which caused us to miss our connecting flight home. We ended up spending the night in North Carolina. It was all part of the adventure though :) and I'm sure there are a lot more great stories to come. I feel very lucky to have such a fun job. The only hard part is being away from Cade for 5 to 6 DAYS at a time.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats on the new job- what exactly are you going to be doing? I wondered what you were doing in Louisville for work last week. Sounds like fun. Too bad they lost while you were there! The women won and are going to the Final Four though.

Kyle and Amy said...

Kyle and I did a couple of those for Storytellers! The best-we love them. We would fall asleep at night saying the speech! Its fun though I bet your great at it!

JoAnn and Tracy said...

Great blog kids. GO COUGARS

Riley and Brittney said...

Kim - Where do you live? I miss having you living just around the corner. And congrats on the new job.

... said...

How the freak have you been!! So we better be walking by each other so keep your eyes peeled and lets look for each other!! This is freaking exciting! I will keep updating belly pictures, but like I said it is like double that last picture.

Riley and Brittney said...

Kim, I've seen your husband a couple times at church basketball and I kept waiting for you to show up but you didn't!! Oh well, maybe we should try to get together or something like that. And Congrats on Graduating - I'm jealous!!

Amber Lee said...

Yay! Congrats on the job! I actually applied for a job there once as a secretary, but it didn't work out and turned out to be a blessing because of the schedule. But I was really impressed with the owner. Do you know Kami? I used to watch her kids!