Friday, December 5, 2008

Our First Thanksgiving....

Thanksgiving weekend was probably the funnest time I've had in Panaca in a long time. My mom had so many activities planned for our family. All of us girls were saying it was miricle because we watched very little TV :) My highlight of the trip (besides eating) was riding four wheelers to Condor Canyon and the waterfall and then of course watching Cade play basketball in his first Traditional Mathews Thanksgiving Basketball game with all my brothers and in-laws. Cade's highlight was herding cows with my Dad... ha ha it makes me laugh!


So not only was it our first Thanksgiving but we also experienced many other "firsts" which I kinda already talked about but let me recap.....


Our first Thanksgiving meal :)




Our first four wheeling experience together. I didn't even know my parents owned four wheelers until just recently - sad.




Our first trip up Condor Canyon to "the Cave".


Our first trip to the waterfall.



Our first cookout on the Mathews Farm :)


Our first trip to the sand dunes :)


......And out first Christmas Tree..Yay!
After this post I'm starting to wonder what we did when we were dating :)

6 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah, I am so happy you finally blogged about Thanksgiving! It was so fun and I'm so glad we got to do all those things. I now know how much fun Panaca can be and now we have to keep it up! That includes, and you forgot to mention this, beating you guys in ROOK!!! Oh yeah, we still got it!

The Sutera Family said...

It looks like you guys had lot's of fun, but I want to see Cade herding cows!

Felicia said...

You guys are too cute. Firsts are always fun!

Karlee said...

Fun post Kim! Seems like you two had a lot of fun. I love that Cade loves Panaca.

Anonymous said...

We were in Panaca too! I love having Thanksgiving there! too bad we didn't run into each other...lol

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha you are so cute. That does sound like a really fun thanksgiving. Your mom really planned some fun things. Thats cool because doesn't it seem like when you get together as a fam these days that theres so many kids and distractions that you don't get to spend some quality time like we used to?? So I am glad you enjoyed yourself.