Friday, December 12, 2008

My last final is FINALLY here...

Oh my gosh... I just took my last final EVER!!! I am so excited to finally be done with college, even though graduating in Dec. is completely lame. There is no celebration, no cap and gown, no family coming to see you walk to get your diploma. I know.. I know.. that will all come in May when I get to walk, but still its kinda disappointing. At the same time I couldn't be happier. No more homework and stressing and late nights studying. Now it's time to face the real world. We will keep you posted if Cade and I make any big plans cuz at this point you never know :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS KIM! That has to be such a wonderful feeling!!! I can't even imagine! That's so great! It was great to see you the other day. Hope you and Cade have a fun Christmas!

Kara said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you! That's the best feeling ever, to be so done! Now good luck deciding what to do in the "real world". No pressure- just good luck. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Keira and Nate said...

YAY! way to go Kim! Welcome to life after college. Do you wish you could go back to being a kid yet? I do!

Kyle and Amy said...

Good job Kim! That is so awesome! Its so nice to be done but I miss having classes with my friends like you:(

James and Katrina said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Yes, it's a wonderful feeling to graduate. No worries. James and I graduated in December too...but we returned to our graduation to walk, even though we had moved to California. THose are good memories---cherish this exciting time in your life!