Saturday, July 16, 2011

9 Months

Nine Months Old
Weight: 16 lbs. 10 oz (15th%)
Height: 26 in (15th%)




We love our happy girl!

On June 30th Jadyn turned 9 months old. Here are some new things she is doing:
  • Picks up food and feeds herself. I thought that was a pretty big accomplishment when she started using those little pinchers. She will sit in her high chair and feed herself Puffs all day if I let her.
  • The middle of June she finally started sitting up without me having to worry about her.
  • String cheese, cottage cheese and deli turkey are her new favorite foods.
  • New tooth poked through...making that 3. With a few more about to arrive any day I think.
  • Acts sooo suprised when she sucks anything out of her sippy. Its almost like it scares her. She definately needs more practice.
  • Gives herself kisses in the mirror.
  • Mimics me when I make popping noises with my mouth.
  • For some reason she thinks I am funnier everyday. I could listen to that giggle of hers all day long.

No comments: