Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its About Time

So I figured I might as well join everyone and start our own blog. I know my sisters and sisters in law will especially be grateful. I started thinking what do two newly weds have to blog about..but there just might be more to talk about than we thought. It might take me awhile to get this going but hopefully I can post some wedding pictures and keep everyone updated on our exciting lives :) We are suppose to be getting our pictures from our wedding photographer this week. So hopefully I'll have them up soon.

3 comments:

James and Katrina said...

Hey! I'm so excited that you have a blog!! Congrats. We are so happy for you two newlyweds. We look forward to more updates. Kat

Kara said...

Hi! Glad you got this up and going. It was good to see you for a little bit this weekend. Hope you guys had a good time. Have you tried that CD I gave you yet?

Teresa Mathews said...

Yay! It's fun to hear how everyone is doing. Especially with the pictures to prove it! Glad you joined us!